Can any of the young lads step up this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone else do likewise? Rodwell had a few goes last year and Gosling seems likely to contribute a bit this year. What about Lukas or the two young keepers. Can Irving step up after being the reserve team player of the year? Kissock did well at Gretna, can he do something for the first team?

Good half dozen players there, it would be superb if some could become first team regulars with all the games we have to play. Can they do it?

Of those mentioned,
Rodwell - Be surprised if he makes the bench
Lukas/Gosling - Both were 'Youth' signings and from what i have heard both will have trouble finding there way into the team
JPK - Not a chance, far too lightweight and hasnt moved forward for a few yrs

Centre midfield I think. He plays there for the reserves. By all accounts he's versatile and can play right back.

I agree. To be honest, he sounds like a young Jagielka/Neville for his adaptability.

But he can pass

At the moment no one looks like there ready. Baxter is a very talented player technically but he lacks he physical attributes the likes of Vaughan and Rooney had at that age.

Agard is pacy and a decent finisher but he's not the biggest either neither is he technically ready. If Moyes fancied either they'd have been on the bench near the end of the season when we had no strikers.

Only Rodwell and maybe Gosling have a chance at the moment. I have doubts whether Kissock will ever make it.

Baxter is only 16.

Date of Birth: 7th February 1992.
Place of Birth: Bootle, Liverpool
Position: Centre Forward

This is a 15 year old lad who finished top scorer in the Milk Cup. According to the academy director Ray Hall he is a much better player than Rooney was at 14/15. He has broken Patrick Kluiverts youth goalscoring records at International youth level and has broken Rooney, Rush and Owens records at club youth level. Also has secured himself with sponsorship from Nike, at the age of only 15.

He is hyped as the best prospect in the North West and even England has been courted by Man Utd and Chelsea.

The 15 year old lad, has represented Everton u18s at the age of 14, England u17s at the age of 14 and is sure to follow in Wayne Rooneys footsteps by making an impact on the Everton scene.

Certainly one to watch out for, started this season well for Everton u18s too scoring 4 goals in 3 matches. Two against Newcastle United at the weekend.

Ray Hall has mentioned very positively about Rodwell, and John Paul Kissock.
He insisted that these two young lads would become a good asset of us. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.