Cahill Ripping the Donavon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfDixie

Player Valuation: £70m
Just watched the Donavon post-match interview on Everton TV, available for subscription from the official site at a bargain £40 per season.

Anyway, about two thirds of the way through you can here the unmistakable Aussie brogue asking if that was USA Today? and 'first goal in the EPL, woo woo", was it a "Touchdown, woo woo".

Great to see the camaraderie is back in force.

Just watched the Donavon post-match interview on Everton TV, available for subscription from the official site at a bargain £40 per season.

Anyway, about two thirds of the way through you can here the unmistakable Aussie brogue asking if that was USA Today? and 'first goal in the EPL, woo woo", was it a "Touchdown, woo woo".

Great to see the camaraderie is back in force.

That was posted a few times in the match thread for that game.

I was laughing at him being ripped in fairness.

nice to see that;) looks like he enjoying his time here fits in well with the squad by the look of things good stuff lando matey

That is so awesome that his teammates along with all the supporters have welcomed him as much as they have!;)

The more I see of him, the more I am convinced he belongs at Everton. Hope we can trash out some kind of deal to keep him on a permanent base.

It is alittle early in the morning so I am feeling a wee bit loopy but with each Donovan kit purchased at ? pounds each, how many jerseys need to be sold to help with the possible transfer fee?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.