Burnley v Everton. 26th Oct at 13.30.

Result?

• Burnley

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 145 80.1%
  • The actual [Poor language removed] has happened to Zellweger's grid?

Votes: 30 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the time for us to prove to ourselves how potent we can be. Let's defend doggedly and attack with the confidence and belief that could terrify teams this season. We have the capacity and the potential to annihilate some teams in the Prem this year, Burnley certainly being one of them.

However, we need to show respect. We have all seen the potential for an absolute shower of a game if we go into ANY 90 minutes with anything other than utmost focus.

If we can put all of this together, I can see us coming away with a victory that will really have us in raptures...

Hope our travelling fans are up for this one and not too drained after Lille trip. A big effort required all round here, by players staff and fans alike. Get the win today then virtually a full week before we take on Swansea.

Excellent preview Chico, loved the men on stilts.

The last time we played Burnley we had the team and subs below, is it just me or does that team look average compared to whatever today's line-up is and the bench look pretty gash again compared to what today's Will be, no wonder we lost. 3-0 to the mighty Blues today.

Everton: Tim Howard, Tony Hibbert, Joseph Yobo, Phil Neville, Leighton Baines, Leon Osman, Jack Rodwell, Marouane Fellaini (Jo 66), Tim Cahill, Steven Pienaar, Louis Saha. Subs not used: Carlo Nash, Shane Duffy, Dan Gosling, James Wallace, Jose Baxter, James Vaughan.

I just really hope we give them a good old fashioned passionate ass-whooping,a dry bumming if you will

Excellent preview Chico, loved the men on stilts.

The last time we played Burnley we had the team and subs below, is it just me or does that team look average compared to whatever today's line-up is and the bench look pretty gash again compared to what today's Will be, no wonder we lost. 3-0 to the mighty Blues today.

Everton: Tim Howard, Tony Hibbert, Joseph Yobo, Phil Neville, Leighton Baines, Leon Osman, Jack Rodwell, Marouane Fellaini (Jo 66), Tim Cahill, Steven Pienaar, Louis Saha. Subs not used: Carlo Nash, Shane Duffy, Dan Gosling, James Wallace, Jose Baxter, James Vaughan.

The state of that team FFS. The bench is a disaster.

IF and it is a big if, we win today, we'd be 2 points behind Arsenal and Liverpool and possibly level with United and two behind Spurs (depending on results)

We'd have played: Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Chelsea and two of the relegation candidates away (which are tough at the end of the season)

Liverpool have played City, Spurs and QPR away.

Arsenal: Spurs, Chelsea, Man City, Leicester away.

I know we could have done so much better, but it's not all that bad.

Lose today though and we're doomed....

Traditionally we have one solid scapegoat but this season, about five have crept in.
I don't know what to be thinking or who I should be cursing at.
Can we just agree now on whose fault it is if we lose and stick to it for the rest of the season.

Can't believe that money grabbing Shane Duffy left our defence in such a shambles..

Status
Not open for further replies.