Votes: 114 32.4%
  • Scouse despising Rover driving hanks

Votes: 40 11.4%
  • A jarg Cornwall

Votes: 92 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the locals in Zihuatanejo would say of Bournemouth beach?

"Tráeme un poco de caldo de camarón, mi cabeza me está matando."

Wish I could predict a victor in this one, but I'll just have to pass. I'm still working on the vision of a melted Eddie Howe in his kitchen.

+7 on the Azul rep scale.

Plus, XR4Ti, ffs! Get me Edd China!

Another Friday where after reading my "woolness" has never been more apparent, sigh. Well done as always.

These non readers of your exquisite English prose, which is reminiscent of Chaucer, can mug off. ;)

League game against these last season was surreal, not just for the terrible capitulation but sadly it was the last game before my dad past away.
I told him we were winning 2-0.
When he came round from the morphine and I told him it finished 3-3 he just said 'load of b****cks'

I hope we can win this one.

Redknapp era Bournemouth used to train on my dads school field, maybe they could tell the difference between a West Kirby accent and a proper Scouse one, which most of the country can't. So soft spot for them.

apart from this weekend....

.....batter them Everton!

Cheers Cheeks...as usual, a fun read.

Thought Bournemouth should have scored a couple against Pep's mob last w/end. Reckon Everton's horrible luck will ensure they 'retrieve' those tomorrow
2-1 to them

PS : preview related trivia: Sicily ( where Mt Etna is) is the largest island in the Med ( ahead of in decreasing order : Sardinia, Cyprus, Corsica, Crete.)

Status
Not open for further replies.