Votes: 114 32.4%
  • Scouse despising Rover driving hanks

Votes: 40 11.4%
  • A jarg Cornwall

Votes: 92 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about the players and how they can bounce back after a poor defeat at home midweek. I'm not sure this group have the character to do so, Wigerton aura still lingers. Fk that just go out and smash them ffs.

It's all about the players and how they can bounce back after a poor defeat at home midweek. I'm not sure this group have the character to do so, Wigerton aura still lingers. Fk that just go out and smash them ffs.
The Wigerton call is not an inaccurate one and it will take no little degree of expunging. I have a bad feeling about this game...

The Wigerton call is not an inaccurate one and it will take no little degree of expunging. I have a bad feeling about this game...

As a result, this game takes on a greater importance, to show the character of the squad and their, hopefully changing, mentality.

(try to avoid the bold bit please).....

You really, really, couldn't make it up.. Stuck with one useless double penalty denying (Andrew) Madley for the Norwich game we get his younger brother - Robert - for this game. No doubt they'll be exchanging notes etc etc.

Seeing certain things,and not twitter or everton websites saying baines is out for a month,supposedly a hamstring

....this was my fear in sending Galloway to the Baggies, although I appreciate his form there is not great and perhaps RK just isn't a fan. If Baines is out I would prefer to play a conventional LB from the juniors rather than Mori as a square peg in a round hole. He'd probably go with Oviedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.