Bold Derby Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

We will win both derbies this season.

I'd love it mate if we did, but we won't.

We've given them so many walk overs in the past years it's gone beyond hurting, it's embarrassing. I may be wrong but even after Super Kev scored in a scramble one distant memory away I don't think we won in our next ten afterwards , we haven't even come close since at the pit since perhaps the 2 2 when Howard gave the pen away was the closest, although the Jags howitzer took that smug smile off their arrogant grids was worth more than a point.

We've gone close at times, pretended that were up for it, but you know what in recent years we've been easy points. I'm not sure at times the players realise what it means, perhaps they do & Im wrong, but recent Derbys have been too one way. Perhaps it'll change this year. Hope so

I'd love it mate if we did, but we won't.

We've given them so many walk overs in the past years it's gone beyond hurting, it's embarrassing. I may be wrong but even after Super Kev scored in a scramble one distant memory away I don't think we won in our next ten afterwards , we haven't even come close since at the pit since perhaps the 2 2 when Howard gave the pen away was the closest, although the Jags howitzer took that smug smile off their arrogant grids was worth more than a point.

We've gone close at times, pretended that were up for it, but you know what in recent years we've been easy points. I'm not sure at times the players realise what it means, perhaps they do & Im wrong, but recent Derbys have been too one way. Perhaps it'll change this year. Hope so

Some goal that was, awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.