Bobbys first kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Martinez will have transfer kitty around £15-20m
Even if Fellaini stays he's looking at £10-15m

*and i base this on absolutely nothing

The way I see it is.....

Martinez should have around 15M off bill for funds. That comes from TV money and what was left from rodwell and in the current coffers.

After that he should then get 100% from player sales, mainly Heitinga and possibly Naismith, jelavic, whoever he decides to move on.

Seperate to all that is the fellaini situation. If he goes and brings in the expected 25M, I would IF and it's a big IF Rooney is really wanting to come back and willing to make the sacrifice's to enable him to come back, I would move hell and earth to get a deal done with the 25M fellaini money. It would be truly awesome!!

With Rooney in, and around 20M from TV money/player sales to bring in a CB, CM and winger....we'd be really challanging....and very strong.

It sounds so simple, which of course it's not but we can but dream.
Imagine the shirt sales.....Rooney 10

Please can we stop the Rooney stuff? It's completely depressing, because it is NOT going to happen!

It's a nice story, the prodigal son taking a 60% pay cut to "come home", but this is the real world, and that sort of thing doesn't happen.

do u think rooney would ever come back to us and not play in Europe? also i think psg said they will give him 300k a week i think we could offer more like 60k, i would love it though. btw blue boys ... lottery tomorrow is 80m so if i win it i will get you rooney :)

The way I see it is.....

Martinez should have around 15M off bill for funds. That comes from TV money and what was left from rodwell and in the current coffers.

After that he should then get 100% from player sales, mainly Heitinga and possibly Naismith, jelavic, whoever he decides to move on.

Seperate to all that is the fellaini situation. If he goes and brings in the expected 25M, I would IF and it's a big IF Rooney is really wanting to come back and willing to make the sacrifice's to enable him to come back, I would move hell and earth to get a deal done with the 25M fellaini money. It would be truly awesome!!

With Rooney in, and around 20M from TV money/player sales to bring in a CB, CM and winger....we'd be really challanging....and very strong.

It sounds so simple, which of course it's not but we can but dream.
Imagine the shirt sales.....Rooney 10

yes, dreaming is ok mate, i hope you are right

it would be awesome if Martinez could use something like £20-30m ....to buy really class player/s

*how much is that tv money? i have funny feeling that 90% of that goes to debts etc.

Please can we stop the Rooney stuff? It's completely depressing, because it is NOT going to happen!

It's a nice story, the prodigal son taking a 60% pay cut to "come home", but this is the real world, and that sort of thing doesn't happen.

This.

If we were playing in the CL and had a bit more dosh it could have happened but sadly that´s not the case.

The goal he scored for England against Brazil has put the brakes on the recent "Rooney over the hill" media storyline as well.

It is circa £7m, most of the TV money is going to the bank

We owe the bank very little these days, most of our debt is long term, thus meaning the penaltys for paying that down wouldnt be worthwhile.

We do take a bridging loan every Summer, maybe we wont this time, so that would take away around 12m, but im fairly sure the bulk of the TV money is paid at the Seasons end, so we will benefit mostly next Summer.

I find it hard to predict how much he´ll get. More than during any season under Moyes, I suspect. I reckon without sales he´ll get probably about 15 mil which is about half of what´s needed to improve on the current squad. If Fellaini goes (probable) he´ll get another 15-20.

Status
Not open for further replies.