Bobbys first kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozzled

Player Valuation: £8m
I noticed Kenwright saying he's going to give bobby some money...

Just how much though.

I reckon.... If Fellaini goes he'll be given 100% of that fee.

I reckon if Fellaini doesn't go he'll get £10m

£10m is nothing in today's game, Aston Villa are bidding more han that on one player, Nowrich have already spent more than than etc

I noticed Kenwright saying he's going to give bobby some money...

Just how much though.

I reckon.... If Fellaini goes he'll be given 100% of that fee.

I reckon if Fellaini doesn't go he'll get £10m

Think that's probably about right. When you consider the amount the teams around us will be spending it will be difficult to maintain our position. 7th would be a realistic target next year unfortunately.

and 3 of the clubs above us all with new managers too, how they decide to spend will have a big say in who gets CL

with some smart management and shrewd buys from Roberto I don't see why we can't finish the same or higher

Think that's probably about right. When you consider the amount the teams around us will be spending it will be difficult to maintain our position. 7th would be a realistic target next year unfortunately.

How exactly has anything changes and using statistics for a second if we traditionally spend £o.oo and say the avg net spend per team is £15 mill, and EVERY club gets a injection of say 15 mill extra then proportionally the increase to the traditionally lower investing teams is greater as a percentage of net increase.

Combined with the fact the tv money if it is say reinvested into the players by every team will mean feck all to the teams we shoudl and i believe are aiming for, those above us in the table

MY GUT instinct is that with this being the year the spotlight will be on him most, then kenwright will actually throw every thing hecan so as to get a lot of very positive media spin, and to look like hes really backed the new bloke, what i do fear is that by doing this he will get more bridging loans, more shady deals done that leave us in a hole more dbt over the coming years again

Martinez spend 9 million for wigan last season and recouped 11 million. Would love to see Martinez get around 25 million without having to sell anyone.

Martinez spend 9 million for wigan last season and recouped 11 million. Would love to see Martinez get around 25 million without having to sell anyone.

I want rooney mate, just imagine him here again and the effect it would have on all the players and especially the young lids...

If he gets enough cash to bring young McManaman in and also a decent striker, and we can keep the players we already have, then we should be ok next season as we just need to convert more of our play into goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.