Bill Kenwright

Not as a legal agreement, no, I wouldn’t have said so. You can’t have a job for life with no possibility of dismissal.

There might have been a gentleman’s agreement, but it’s on Moshiri if he was stupid enough to honour it.

Let's be honest, none of us has any idea. Given the labyrinthine ownership of Everton FC since Kenwright took over, nothing would surprise me. My own take is that the takeover by Moshiri was dependent on Kenwright staying on until he died. Anyhow, although I would not wish death and ill health on anyone, he's no longer at the helm and I am pleased about that. Let the healing begin.

To all those obvious ass youngsters posting, this is how you the stir the pot effectively.

Concede the major points or at least some of them to appear reasonable, raise a non issue some may be been slightly hyperbolic about and play the pedant and throw in a bit of bothsides-ism at the end then walk away to let others argue over it.

Very very good.

How very dare you !

You know me too well mate. Light touch paper and walk away can often be fun.

Even so, it was nice to see @windymiller grudgingly admit he might have fallen for a bit of common misinformation on the salary of our deceased, pretty much useless, ex-Chairman who was made incredibly rich from his shareholding !

To all those obvious ass youngsters posting, this is how you the stir the pot effectively.

Concede the major points or at least some of them to appear reasonable, raise a non issue some may be been slightly hyperbolic about and play the pedant and throw in a bit of bothsides-ism at the end then walk away to let others argue over it.

Very very good.
I see that you have been watching me at work, where I essentially do nothing but using the methods you describe.

I think it more likely that Bill just convinced the Moshiri that he was completely invaluable and above criticism in the same way he did with a huge chuck of our fanbase. Mosh was and is a gormless idiot with absolutely idea what he's doing. A snake in the grass like Kenwright acting all fatherly and licking the guys arse, all while pushing his own agenda was probably all that was needed. A total dullard like Moshiri never stood a chance with a total con-man like Kenwright.

A billionaire accountant to billionaires up against a half-famous playwright who allegedly used the club to make his entire fortune.

Moshiri never stood a chance indeed.

A billionaire accountant to billionaires up against a half-famous playwright who allegedly used the club to make his entire fortune.

Moshiri never stood a chance indeed.
Have you got over your latest bout of shaking and crying yet fella? I know the "disgusting" things said about our departed multi-millionaire, narcissistic, abject failure of a chairman has deeply offended your delicate sensibilities.