Bill Kenwright

Absolutely epic lack of self awareness in the wording of that. What is more worrying is that, even now, after months of protest that the club still allowed this fantasy reality to be released through official channels.

This is North Korea levels of delusion. And very very worrying by ways of those owning the direction of this club more generally. This is bloody terrifying.

Almost like it’s being done deliberately. He’s gaslighting and baiting the fans into doing something stupid so he can smear us all and make himself look like the victim, same as when he put out the headlock crap in January. There’s no way that statement couldn’t have been released on Tuesday or something, but it wouldn’t have had as direct an impact.
In August before we start out Championship campaign no doubt he'll come out with some crap like:

"Of course we'd have loved to stay in the Premier League but the fans made an unsafe environment for staff and players, they just weren't there for us when we needed them, even though I was there when they needed me every single time. Hopefully we can return back to the Premier League before the stadium that I brought this club is built but we'll really need the fans to get behind us for that to happen."

Parasite.

In August before we start out Championship campaign no doubt he'll come out with some crap like:

"Of course we'd have loved to stay in the Premier League but the fans made an unsafe environment for staff and players, they just weren't there for us when we needed them, even know I was there when they needed me every single time. Hopefully we can return back to the Premier League before the stadium that I brought this club is built but we'll really need the fans to get behind us for that to happen."

Parasite.

Not even slightly exaggerating, I can see that exact statement on the website vividly.

billfine.png

Not even slightly exaggerating, I can see that exact statement on the website vividly.
Just here to help Bill write his speeches as he's too busy for his hourly work on the stadium. Maybe I'll get Prenno's job, I'll be chief correspondent of propaganda for GOT.