Bill Kenwright

Richarlison a bench warmer???!

I do wish people would stop with pathetic WUM things like this
Nice clickbait :)

But... Even if Richarlison is a benchwarmer at Spurs, he'd keep Everton up which is worth even more cash, so bad business. Unfortunately owing to the endless wasteful splurge started by Koeman and co, our FFP rules meant we had to balance the books so it was one deal we 'had' to make.

And if Gordon has had his head turned, we're better off without him. I'm not sure the likes of him and Mcneil are Dyche players anyway.

BK needs to go. Cancerous old fool, his ego is even more sickening than his revolting appearance and demeaning way of treating people. Arms hanging aro Moshiri on that TV interview (you could see Mosh's instant distaste) and referring to Graeme Sharp as 'Sharpy'(doing what exactly on the board?)

Egotistical, deluded, revolting old fool. Leave.

Look at the job the likes of Benham at Brentford, the guy at Bournemouth, Levy etc have done. BK's a relic and belongs to an era of 70/80s TV sleazeballs when even then his puny amount of funds were irrelevant. A stain on the club and his 'community'.

BK needs to go. Cancerous old fool, his ego is even more sickening than his revolting appearance and demeaning way of treating people. Arms hanging aro Moshiri on that TV interview (you could see Mosh's instant distaste) and referring to Graeme Sharp as 'Sharpy'(doing what exactly on the board?)

Egotistical, deluded, revolting old fool. Leave.

Look at the job the likes of Benham at Brentford, the guy at Bournemouth, Levy etc have done. BK's a relic and belongs to an era of 70/80s TV sleazeballs when even then his puny amount of funds were irrelevant. A stain on the club and his 'community'.

I'm beginning to think you don't like him mate...