Bil Kenwright thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until you show up with it, you can **** right off. You've been a massive prick about this subject on here since day one and unfortnately, a tiger can't change it's stripes.

Wonderful language from a Mod.

Tx was bitching about proof ,or some such crap, well i proved the lies, what has he proved? or maybe he shut it because he couldn't handle the truth, either way,it was a dumb thing to do, it just means every other thread will become clogged up with BK and the board stuff. well in Tx, you dumb ass. ; )

I respect Kenworng..**cough** Kenwright for the great job he's done at Everton. And im happy as larry right now.

Can i please stay!!!

Tx was bitching about proof ,or some such crap, well i proved the lies, what has he proved? or maybe he shut it because he couldn't handle the truth, either way,it was a dumb thing to do, it just means every other thread will become clogged up with BK and the board stuff. well in Tx, you dumb ass. ; )

Now come on mate, I like you but is that really sensible?

Both sides made good points but Bill has been asking for proof of a refused bid, with all the accusations going around. All he good was to be antagonised, as some of you continually do to others on the subject, to the point where he closed the thread. I'd rather it was kept open so all the stuff is kept in there but that's his call, not mine.

Calling him a dumb ass won't prolong your time on here and that's a shame as I like you posting on here.

mOdZ: can you please merge this with the "John Spencer was sh*te" thread please?

TxBill -- a mod -- cracked and told DK to [Poor language removed] right off.

I told you Dave was the ultimate WUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.