• Barkley playing out of position

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • other

Votes: 44 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my only worry is FA refusing to let us shift the goal post to the side of the pitch. We'll win the league with our sideway passing if it happen.

Should have been a 'lack of creativity' option. Would love a second striker but it's not as important as getting even one playmaker, we are rubbish even when Lukaku plays because the chance creation by those behind him is dreadful. Bit like spending your money on a spare wheel when your car doesn't have a spark plug. Without the spark plug it's not gonna start and may as well not have wheels.

Martinez getting sacked and Kenright panicking and bringing Moyes back. I'm actually thankful to Moyes for what he did...I never want him back tho...it never works. For some reason I can just see that old luvvie romanticising about the past and bringing him back. I hope I'm wrong. I usually am.

Not sure why we don't push kev up front. If everyone is fit then pienaar and Gerry on the wings should give us the width we need with rom and kev up front. Just cannot get Ross in the team what with tom and James in the centre.

Don't worry I have not forgotten Barry, he will obviously be partnering Phil in defence

2 CB's and two iffy goalies. Even on a bad day our midfielders and forwards can score, but even if we gave Stones and Jags adamantium hamstrings I don't trust our defence to keep clean sheets. That's what will cost us points this season.

Stoke. West Ham. Newcastle.

I actually think West Ham are going to struggle big time this season.

Perhaps its more of a hope. Have they signed Alex Song? If they do I will retract this statement as he was a massive part of anything decent they did last year and is far too good for them.

Martinez getting sacked and Kenright panicking and bringing Moyes back. I'm actually thankful to Moyes for what he did...I never want him back tho...it never works. For some reason I can just see that old luvvie romanticising about the past and bringing him back. I hope I'm wrong. I usually am.

He is more likely to being Kendall back. Moyes is history, thankfully, by Christmas i think Roberto will be as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.