2023/24 Beto

I had high hopes after his early games but he's been a massive disappointment.

That late chance summed up his spell so far. Makes a good run across the defender, has a battle with him and then just decides to throw himself to the ground wanting a penalty. He does plenty of that late on in games, was the same at home to Palace a few months back.

He'd actually got infront of Osho so just get the shot in.

That late chance summed up his spell so far. Makes a good run across the defender, has a battle with him and then just decides to throw himself to the ground wanting a penalty. He does plenty of that late on in games, was the same at home to Palace a few months back.

perhaps he knows he'd smash it wide so taking a tumble for a penalty is the best option

He's Portuguese and played his football in Italy. It's what they do. Hopefully, he learns to stay on his feet.

He has the attributes for this league and has shown signs that he could be good. Just the end product that is missing at the moment. I am not writing him off just yet as I think he may surprise a few people next season.

He's Portuguese and played his football in Italy. It's what they do. Hopefully, he learns to stay on his feet.

He has the attributes for this league and has shown signs that he could be good. Just the end product that is missing at the moment. I am not writing him off just yet as I think he may surprise a few people next season.
They?