2023/24 Beto

For an hour his link up play was top class.

Look at that quick backheel that sent Danjuma in start of second half (and should've been called a penalty). Maupay would never have been capable of that in a million years.

He barely touched it last 20 minutes but think he was tiring given he's only been in the country a few days.

I think he's the sort that will give Arsenal backline a good workout so have to hope DCL is fit and can throw him on for last half hour in that game.

For an hour his link up play was top class.

Look at that quick backheel that sent Danjuma in start of second half (and should've been called a penalty). Maupay would never have been capable of that in a million years.

He barely touched it last 20 minutes but think he was tiring given he's only been in the country a few days.

I think he's the sort that will give Arsenal backline a good workout so have to hope DCL is fit and can throw him on for last half hour in that game.
It’s going to be brilliant watching DCL come on for the last 20 of a game and not spend the whole time praying to every known deity that he doesn’t break down.

Very very encouraging PL debut. Everything that we could reasonably expect in a striker for that fee

Given how bad our midfield is I'd be tempted to play him and DCL together ( if he regains full fitness) and play very direct. I think that could be successful against some teams.

Not the way I want to see us play long term but needs must this season.