2023/24 Beto

Wow. Didn’t look like Lewandowski before we bought him and never ever ever will. If he did, he’d have been £120mill and would have wet himself if we’d have approached him to sign for our almost relegated twice clownshow.

Showed more effort in his first few appearances than some have in 2 or more seasons. That’s where we are, thats what we can afford, that’s what we bought. Of course he looks amateurish compared to Dom. We were hoping to sell Dom to Arsenal for £60mill 2 years ago. Beto will never be worth more than what we paid for him for the rest of his life, and that is completely 100% acceptable. Why surprised? He is what we needed and could afford.

Advance warning. Branthwaite is going to have a quiet game soon or slice one into his own net. Get the tumble drier primed for the bedsheets.

That was scandalous alright, clearly onside in the replay and would've had an easy goal to kill the game. Decision that tight everyone knows the rule is to let it continue. I won't go into mad conspiracy mindset and say they specifically didn't want us to win it but I have no doubt in my mind that after Villa scored the officials were thinking "let's make it interesting". English referees are a joke and it's plain as day to see.
I don't think that rule applied tonight due to no VAR in this cup. It was just a regular bad decision like it used to be, before we had the wonderful🙄 VAR. Just glad it didn't cost us.

That was scandalous alright, clearly onside in the replay and would've had an easy goal to kill the game. Decision that tight everyone knows the rule is to let it continue. I won't go into mad conspiracy mindset and say they specifically didn't want us to win it but I have no doubt in my mind that after Villa scored the officials were thinking "let's make it interesting". English referees are a joke and it's plain as day to see.
No VAR so it's back to good, old-fashioned linesman makes a decision and that is that.

Seems a bit lazy to me at times.

Give it a few more games, it'll be posted.

Looking kinda slow and lumbering tonight.

Thought he was lazy as hell there for last 20mins, we needed a striker to close them down across the back and make the ball stick, he done neither.

He looked like he couldn't be arsed and was crap. Not going to fully judge him on this game.
lol

Get in line boys. I am the pioneer of negativity towards our players.

Envy me.