Best away game you've been to.

Bristol City 0 Everton 2, FA Cup, maybe 2001.
Backofthecho got them both late on. Interesting scenes outside after.

Man City 0 Everton 1, December 2008, late Tim Cahill header. Scenes everywhere.
Didn't we beat them two seasons in a row 1-0? Cahill got sent off after scoring and taking his shirt off.
I used to to love away days

Coventry 1 - 3 Everton. 2000/01 season.

We were in the middle of a massive injury/illness crisis with a pretty poor team anyway. Alex Cleland and Niclas Alexandersson got rare starts but both got subbed off after about 20-30 minutes due to injury leaving us to rely on teenagers Phil Jevons and Peter Clarke who hard barely played at all before that for the rest of the game. We started a midfield of Idan Tal, Scott Gemmill, Mark Pembridge and Alexandersson we wasn't expecting much at all.

We got loads of tickets for some reason and took loads down there and we absolutely battered them and were 3-0 up after half an hour with goals from Gemmill, Cadamarteri and Kevin Campbell. Even their goal was nice in hindsight for us, a penalty from Lee Carsley!

Got the nice bonus of driving down the motorway alongside the team bus on the way home too and the players were all giving us the "get in" fists (You know what I mean..).

Just one of those boss unexpected (and badly needed) wins.

Funny how you remember things; I always remember Jevons starting that game.

Done so many with me Da that year, think think we had the 4-3 against Derby wasn't too far after that either.

We were on half way line, under the old Maine Road style looped roof. For how bad we were, they're a lot more likeable than the current bunch.

Funny how you remember things; I always remember Jevons starting that game.

Done so many with me Da that year, think think we had the 4-3 against Derby wasn't too far after that either.

We were on half way line, under the old Maine Road style looped roof. For how bad we were, they're a lot more likeable than the current bunch.
I have a lot of affection for that Walter Smith era Everton team tbh. It was the Everton of my late teenage years, so there always be some nostalgia towards that era for me.

They were an honest bunch of grafters, who gave the most out of whatever limited ability they had to the club imo.

They beat the rs at anfield as well. We've had better teams since who could never do that.

A pre season game at Rangers who had Arteta in their side, it was a full house and their fans were in full flight singing all of their party tunes.
Not only did Li tie score his first goal for us in that game but to top it all the winner in a 3-2 victory was ex Celtic star Alan Stubbs who'd been getting vile abuse throughout the match.
For a non competitive game it was great to be at, our lads were in full voice throughout the game as usual and we partied in Glasgow after the match.

A pre season game at Rangers who had Arteta in their side, it was a full house and their fans were in full flight singing all of their party tunes.
Not only did Li tie score his first goal for us in that game but to top it all the winner in a 3-2 victory was ex Celtic star Alan Stubbs who'd been getting vile abuse throughout the match.
For a non competitive game it was great to be at, our lads were in full voice throughout the game as usual and we partied in Glasgow after the match.

Would love us to get an Old Firm away game again.

When i see some of the sides they play (they've played Blackburn), whilst wete scrapping the barrel trying to get Celta Vigo to play in Tranmere lol