Bentley anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think this is possible? I really don't know.
If it's true the relationship between them can break down once and for all.

i dont think its a straight forward as moyes wanted him and kenwright didnt.

it was probably just a matter of prioritizing our targets and bentley wasnt our main target.
bk probably didnt feel a rw should be our main concern (concentrating on heitinger , banega and kranjcar ?)

Cringing in anticipation of bitter replies....

If the Independent article is correct and Kenwright overruled Moyes on Bentley, good work.

I don't rate Bentley at all and don't want to see Everton spending those sums on "rehab projects". Would rather Everton spend its money on players with potential to be brought out rather than trying to put the shine back in a rusty tub.

Paper talk, I am convinced.

Regardless of whether you like or dislike Kenwright, he has always left the running of the team to Moyes. I do not see that having changed.

Do you?

Paper talk, I am convinced.

Regardless of whether you like or dislike Kenwright, he has always left the running of the team to Moyes. I do not see that having changed.

Do you?

No, not really, but what if Moyes said to Bill "I fancy this Bentley lid you know Bill, can we buy him", although I cant see Bill saying no, I could see him maybe saying, "Well its a risk David, its a lot of money and I dont really wanna give them Spurs cocks money if I can help it, plus hes a bit of a cnut to be honest, but its up to you David".

No, not really, but what if Moyes said to Bill "I fancy this Bentley lid you know Bill, can we buy him", although I cant see Bill saying no, I could see him maybe saying, "Well its a risk David, its a lot of money and I dont really wanna give them Spurs cocks money if I can help it, plus hes a bit of a cnut to be honest, but its up to you David".

I completely agree with your scenario mate.

But at the end of the day, if it was a possibility of him signing and Moyes wanting him, then I am sure BK will say his piece, and finish by saying "but the final decision is in your hands Dave"

Regardless of personal feelings(and the limitations of the wallet), they do seem to respect each other and work well together quite nicely. I am sure that only Bentley or Moyes would have had the final say if a deal had looked to be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.