2022/23 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, what’s happened to him? The leg break? Lack of confidence? Scared of a crowd? Too much pressure?

He looked good during the covid games. Quick, strong, brave.

And now he somehow looks like the worst full back in the team, if not the league.

What’s happened?

Remember hes ALWAYS been poor at right back.

Looked good and got in the England squad at centre back. Then we used him right back and he was dreadful.

Dyche yet again didnt do his homework.

He will need to get his head sorted in the summer as I'm assuming he will be starting at centre half for us next season. I can't see that many teams being interested in him

Norwich can have him back for 20 quid.

He's scared to play at Goodison, could see that after the second goal. Didn't want to put a challenge in at all.

He is another woeful player. Got a load of money and spent it on players from teams either relegated or in the bottom half, no wonder relegation is firmly on the horizon.

Edit: this was supposed to be quoting the comment just above about Tarkowski

Seriously, what’s happened to him? The leg break? Lack of confidence? Scared of a crowd? Too much pressure?

And now he somehow looks like the worst full back in the team, if not the league.

What’s happened?
Since the leg break he's had a different mentality and now seems to be really low on confidence. Being played out of position isn't helping of course but I have never seen a defender so reluctant to put a tackle in.

What’s happened?

He was never that good. He was and has been error prone since the day we signed him. He has no attributes in defending. Quite a flaw for a...erm..defender.

He is another woeful player. Got a load of money and spent it on players from teams either relegated or in the bottom half, no wonder relegation is firmly on the horizon.

Edit: this was supposed to be quoting the comment just above about Tarkowski
And we got rid of all our goal threats thanks to the idiots around after the Don left.

Siggy (can’t play), James, Digne and Richy.

I don't want to say he doesn't look bothered but I will say if he is bothered then he has to be our worst right back since............Hmmmmmmm can't remember.
For those who say he is a CB.....he is defo not. The question I ask.....is he a footballer?

Remember hes ALWAYS been poor at right back.

Looked good and got in the England squad at centre back. Then we used him right back and he was dreadful.

Dyche yet again didnt do his homework.
Your first five words above are
"Remember he's ALWAYS been poor"
You didn't have to write ANYTHING after that

Status
Not open for further replies.