Belgian Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see the RAWK clique all laughing in there own upgraded area thinking we are gonna get some boss begians
fa7969dff95bb1b4adb7ca6f92a3a048.jpeg

Wait til we get some more boss Belgians mate. Then we'll see who's laughing...

What?.

Nobody does know if Moyesy is staying or going do they, so all this talk of agents giving away info on things Moyes come this summer could be bull as it's not certain he's staying is it?!.

What?.

Nobody does know if Moyesy is staying or going do they, so all this talk of agents giving away info on things Moyes come this summer could be bull as it's not certain he's staying is it?!.

I think he was on about the fact that you used about 50 exclamation marks and 50 question marks.

Topical and relevant

[video=youtube;Z2t5WP1uYAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2t5WP1uYAI[/video]

De Bruyne supposedly wants to go to Dortmund but Chelsea are trying to use him as a makeweight in a deal for Schurrle from Leverkusen.

Chelsea signed De Bruyne for around £7m in January 2012 and has scored 6 goals in 30 appearances on loan at Werder Bremen.

Lukaku joined Chelsea in a deal totalling around £17m in August 2011.

Given that Chelsea were probably made to pay over the odds in the first place, £24m for the pair could be about right and would seem to be a ball park figure for Fellaini too. Chelsea might prefer swap deals if it makes it easier to bend the financial fair play rules. I think I'd possibly want the money though. We wouldn't be getting either player cheaply and it's only convenient for them. We could also stretch £24m out to buy 3 or even 4 players with more of a track-record rather than 21 and 19 year old prospects.

Lukaku is a player I imagine Evertonian's would quickly fall in love with.

If the info given in the OP is true a million things could happen before the transfer merry-go-round starts that changes things.

Status
Not open for further replies.