BATE-Everton: Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercano

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi, Everton fans! As you know your club will play away match against BATE from Belarus in Europa League on 1st of October. We have a proposition for those of you, who are going to visit this game by themselves. After last year BATE qualified to Champions League group stage, it became very popular and the tickets for European matches of the team were sold out just after few hours of ticket office work! So, as far as we have some connections, we can book and offer deficiency tickets for the match BATE-Everton on your arrival. The sector of the seats will be next to the official Everton fan sector, so you can produce complete general support for the team. Price will be equal to Everton home match ticket. If you have interest in it - email us to removed and ask if you have any questions. See you in Minsk!

Hi, Everton fans! As you know your club will play away match against BATE from Belarus in Europa League on 1st of October. We have a proposition for those of you, who are going to visit this game by themselves. After last year BATE qualified to Champions League group stage, it became very popular and the tickets for European matches of the team were sold out just after few hours of ticket office work! So, as far as we have some connections, we can book and offer deficiency tickets for the match BATE-Everton on your arrival. The sector of the seats will be next to the official Everton fan sector, so you can produce complete general support for the team. Price will be equal to Everton home match ticket. If you have interest in it - email us to visitminsk@gmail.com and ask if you have any questions. See you in Minsk!

I'll translate for you:

Hey desperate for ticket cats, buy from me and if by chance you manage to see a ticket - which is doubtful - then you'll be allocated in the home end so some mullet Eurohoolie types can tell you're not local due to not having [Poor language removed] trabs and jump all over your head before the police move in with batons.

I feel like a club mouthpiece. If you want a ticket, get it directly from Everton through their actual allocation, rather than rely on someone from another country to come good on an offer promised on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.