Bash Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsmith1721

Player Valuation: £500k
With Fellaini and Jelavic up top I think we have the bash brothers. They are both going to scrap, run, pressure, and play with skill. Seems like they really love to play upfront with each other. What really took me over the edge is when Fellaini went to the bench and those two were next to each other. Did you see Jelavic's face? Those two seem like they are best mates. In stoppage time Jelavic was up off the bench waiving for the whistle.

Can someone with computer skills make an image like this below with Jelavic and Fellaini?

the_bash_brothers_feature.png

Sorry, don't think i'm familiar with the ... erm...'bash brothers' ??!

Mighty Ducks (famous hockey movie in the US) had 2 players who were best buds and had the nickname the bash brothers. They were known for their physicality and playing off each others intensity and love for the game.

Mighty Ducks (famous hockey movie in the US) had 2 players who were best buds and had the nickname the bash brothers. They were known for their physicality and playing off each others intensity and love for the game.

Emilio Estevez? It's coming back, a bit. That film must have been 20 years ago now?!

Had to gringe when one of the commentators at tonight's game started over the way how the Premiership has become more technical and there were questions asked over at the ****hole across the park, over the role of Carroll in modern football. Said big powerfull players like Carroll and Fellaini were instrumental to football. How anyone in their right mind dares to compare Fellaini to that oversized donkey is beyond me, as our Belgian destroyer is a very technical player for his size.

Had to gringe when one of the commentators at tonight's game started over the way how the Premiership has become more technical and there were questions asked over at the ****hole across the park, over the role of Carroll in modern football. Said big powerfull players like Carroll and Fellaini were instrumental to football. How anyone in their right mind dares to compare Fellaini to that oversized donkey is beyond me, as our Belgian destroyer is a very technical player for his size.

He's one of the most complete players in the league and our best player last season IMO.

Def one of the best midfielders in the PL right now. He's gonna become a highly sought after commodity after tonight. Just hope Bill can hold onto his nerve when the £30m+ bids start coming in. He is the centre of our team.

I'd prefer them to be The Blues Brothers

(we could also have Band Of brothers, brothers in arms, O brother where art thou, and erm undercover brother)

Status
Not open for further replies.