Balotelli Vs Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del

Ric Wee fan club member 2014
Ok lads, Who do you think will end up being the best value for money

Hate to say it but I think Balotelli will score more this season, He's also proven on the international stage

Lukaku has looked very poor this season and does not seem to have the attributes to lead the line and win us games

Hate to say it but I think Balotelli will score more this season, He's also proven on the international stage

Lukaku has looked very poor this season and does not seem to have the attributes to lead the line and win us games
Balotelli is an accident waiting to happen and will be gone in the summer.
Rom can be as good as he wants but he has to want it.

Balotelli is an accident waiting to happen and will be gone in the summer.
Rom can be as good as he wants but he has to want it.

Neither should be have their name in a sentence that is share with the phrase Value for money unless it also contains nowhere near. Lukaku we over-paid by 10 million, When the talk was 18million that seemed right, the night the deal was announced and it was confirmed up to 28 million my first post was , thats a lot of money (for him)

I wouldn't swap a Panini sticker of Ballotelli for the real thing. We payed over the odds for Lukaku, but you can't buy strikers at a reasonable price these days.

Long term, Lukaku will be better value. He'll get better whereas I think Balotelli won't improve much, if at all.
Short term ( this season ) there probably won't be much in it

The amount of chances Liverpool usually create in games,Balotelli should score way more goals,they sometimes on the pass, create more proper chances in say one game then we might do in about 3/4,but people forget how young Lukaku is,and i think some think hes about 26/27 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.