Baines Flattered by United Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will end up with the hard working park money and one of them twins as he wants to send 1 out on loan think he can play left back hope not dont really rate park

Someones got to go if its Baines its Baines - we will be gutted but we move on - circa Arteta - at least it may not happen in the last week in the window, lets see what Davey can do with time and money to play with, bed a squad in and see can we get of to a good start.

@lcabbabeh

WE HAVE NOT-OR HAD NOT by Dinner hour today RECEIVED AN OFFICIAL BID FOR Bainsey . HAVE N-O-T . As THT said .. THIS IS FACTOTUM . Take-Leave

â€￾@lcabbabeh

Maybe . Maybe not . Hes contracted happy an WORTH £20M + .. We cant lose ...

I believe this guy over anyone else.

@lcabbabeh

WE HAVE NOT-OR HAD NOT by Dinner hour today RECEIVED AN OFFICIAL BID FOR Bainsey . HAVE N-O-T . As THT said .. THIS IS FACTOTUM . Take-Leave

â€￾@lcabbabeh

Maybe . Maybe not . Hes contracted happy an WORTH £20M + .. We cant lose ...

I believe this guy over anyone else.
good for you lad

If LCAB says there's been no bid, then I'm going to take it that there's been no bid and therefore no deal has been done. His word carries more weight than word of mouth and he doesn't lie.

Anyway, he's right about Baines not being able to negotiate until after Euros so it is impossible that a deal has been done since he's been with the England squad since the transfer window opened.

Hes also said that the club expect a bid though, its semantics really, no offical bid has been made but the club know Utd are interested and have been sounding out about price - i think its pretty much a given that Utd will be in at some point.

no disrespect to you whatsoever mate, you have good info, but LCAB and THT have never had anything wrong, ever. I'm not saying you're lying or anything.

And then you must read between the lines.

Note the words "official bid".

And btw, Fox, my phone has died and I cant find my charger, will ring you tomorrow mate.

Your last message made it die!

Other operating costs, it all makes sense.

I also doubt that Baines would want to play second fiddle to Evra, despite being a better player.

And then you must read between the lines.

Note the words "official bid".

And btw, Fox, my phone has died and I cant find my charger, will ring you tomorrow mate.

Your last message made it die!

Other operating costs, it all makes sense.
he also said he's worth over £20m and happy with us, two factors that would derail any move to Man UTD

he also said he's worth over £20m and happy with us, two factors that would derail any move to Man UTD

Im not gonna get into a "whos the best source" arguement.

But I will point out that LCAB has not said, Baines isnt leaving.
And Fox also said Baines doesnt really want to move.

LCAB and fox are the only people I trust source wise and in this case, they are saying different things, but nothing conflicting, as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.