BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://instagram.com/p/qlzR5YOHky/?modal=true

another sponsor ruining Umbro's simple designs...
Best thing about that? No custom ventilation hole design.

Have that, Hull! Umbro loves us more!

Everton-14-15-Home-Kit+(2).jpg

The absolute bellendery in this thread is unreal. It is a thread about the new kit, in which people have aired their frustrations with the supply issues

To compare a minor gripe (that is all it has ever been) about socks with a plane crash and the Gaza conflict is too stupid for me to comprehend

Exactly its a minor gripe about socks but the way people were banging on about not having them with the kit on day one like it was the end of the world was embarrassing hence why Gaza and the Malaysian crash were brought up because there are people in the world with far more issues to deal with than not having a pair of socks to wear

How anyone can castigate Blues for not caring about a plane crash somewhere is completely laughable. We've all got enough worries of our own to be concerned over something like this, however horrendous. There's tragedies and mass loss of lives occurring every hour of every day -- are we supposed to offer up a prayer for each, and stop thinking about anything else. Crazy.

Gaza crisis. Malaysian plane. No junior Everton kits.

1ST.WORLD.ISSUES.

FFS

Great human being you lad. 2 footy fans in that plane crash. Football family n all that.

Feel for you not seeing your kids. Was hard for me not seeing mine on the continual tours away in Afghan n Iraq doing something that mattered so dicks like you could sleep safe at night worrying about socks or the like.

Chin up tho !!

Lol.

Great human being you lad. 2 footy fans in that plane crash. Football family n all that.

Feel for you not seeing your kids. Was hard for me not seeing mine on the continual tours away in Afghan n Iraq doing something that mattered so dicks like you could sleep safe at night worrying about socks or the like.

Chin up tho !!
LoL

How anyone can castigate Blues for not caring about a plane crash somewhere is completely laughable. We've all got enough worries of our own to be concerned over something like this, however horrendous. There's tragedies and mass loss of lives occurring every hour of every day -- are we supposed to offer up a prayer for each, and stop thinking about anything else. Crazy.
Where's your socks chat, you heartless lump?

Status
Not open for further replies.