BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on the away kits yet? I've read that black could be the colour for our 2nd kit. Is there a date for when we are being told/shown?

Didn't we have some sort of problem with the socks for the first Nike home kit as well?

I seem to remember that they were blue because Nike couldn't guarantee white socks for the launch. Maybe Nike and Umbro have the same crappy suppliers?!

I'm guessing that seeing as the black and the purple training gear hasn't been released yet, that gear will be released alongside their matching kits, so I'm predicting a black away kit and a pinky purple third. Don't know if this has already been said, thought I'd just share :D

I am going to wait before I order mine. I want to see the away and the third kid. Also, I will probably wait for a sale. Got one shirt last year about $40 off. Cant beat that especially since shipping a good amount.

I'm guessing that seeing as the black and the purple training gear hasn't been released yet, that gear will be released alongside their matching kits, so I'm predicting a black away kit and a pinky purple third. Don't know if this has already been said, thought I'd just share :D

That won't happen, it didn't with Nike or Le Coq. The Umbro training and leisure wear currently avilable is basically all that's going to be sold so don't expect the purple or black training stuff to be commercially available - look on eBay for it. There's a few lads who get stuff direct from Finch Farm

just been to the Liverpool one shop to get the kit for the nipper, all sold out in size 6/7. what a shambles this club is, people wanting to give them money but they dont want to take it. Their decades behind the likes of liverpool and united when it comes to marketing, imagine their kits not being available the day after release, it just wouldnt happen.

just been to the Liverpool one shop to get the kit for the nipper, all sold out in size 6/7. what a shambles this club is, people wanting to give them money but they dont want to take it. Their decades behind the likes of liverpool and united when it comes to marketing, imagine their kits not being available the day after release, it just wouldnt happen.
Stuff can sell out you know?

Gaza crisis. Malaysian plane. No junior Everton kits.

1ST.WORLD.ISSUES.

FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.