BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who can't see these pictures?

Sorry mate, here you go

article-2518874-19DEC5EE00000578-986_634x847.jpg

Hahaha what a tit, did you see his picture in the article, clearly sucking in his gut and pushing out his pecks, ends up looking like a confused Pigeon

article-2518874-19DEC5EE00000578-986_634x847.jpg

He's 19 as well, allegedly buying the Xbox for his 4 year old son but that's clearly not true.

That leaked picture of Barkley is part of the training range isn't it, don't think under prem rules the can have Umbro on the sleeves like that.

We had the umbro diamond logo on the sleeves of the 07/08 kit which was on match day and replica shirts. We also had the same logo on the back of the 04/05 but the match day shirts weren't allowed to have it. I get wehere ya coming from but think the rule only applies to advertising on the back. If you weren't allowed it on the sleeves then all Adidas kits would not be allowed to have 3 stripes running down them.

They did.
New-Manchester-United-Home-Kit-13-14.jpg

Its not an original design, they have basically taken last years United top and made subtle if any changes. I thought we were getting original and bespoke for this years kit from Umbro.

It does look however that the away might be white which would be interesting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.