Away kit this year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
Stumbled across this one from 1959-61,I know I've got dodgy fashion sense but anyone else think this would be a go-er?!!

Attachments

• everton_1959-1961-change.gif
    everton_1959-1961-change.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 611

always loved this away kit for some reason. can't remember us actually winning in it and my memories of it are mainly a 6-2 thrashing at Villa but I still think it's one of our best!

Attachments

• everton kit 1988 away strip.jpg
    everton kit 1988 away strip.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 670
Saw this one on twitter tonight, fan designed, really like it. It's dark though and I think with the home kit being dark the away and 3rd will be a light colour (predominantly white) and a bright colour (yellow, pink, luminous green)

I like the idea of the away and third having stripes or a sash, just to be different

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 499
Like the funny coloured one 2 one kit in negative.
Just what I thought. That was the first proper shirt I had. I loved it at the time, as horrendous as it seems today. I remember that sponsor strip being a weird rigid bar in the centre of the shirt that just sort of hung there, away from the body.

Saw this one on twitter tonight, fan designed, really like it. It's dark though and I think with the home kit being dark the away and 3rd will be a light colour (predominantly white) and a bright colour (yellow, pink, luminous green)

I like the idea of the away and third having stripes or a sash, just to be different

I would jizm if this was our away shirt.

Love that, me. Cant see it happening though, imagine if fan designs were actually taken into consideration.

If I could post that picture of Captain Picard slapping his forehead it would form my response........

Status
Not open for further replies.