Away games next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in London for seven weeks in October and November, so hopefully we play either Spurs or Arsenal in that time. I'll most certainly go to a London game or two no matter the opponent.

Is it hard to get away tickets? i've only ever been to one game (villa game last year) but i'm moving to london before the new season, and i'd like to go to most of the away games down south except probably arsenal"s

Is it hard to get away tickets? i've only ever been to one game (villa game last year) but i'm moving to london before the new season, and i'd like to go to most of the away games down south except probably arsenal"s
I'm not a season ticket holder and all I do is order tickets ASAP.

I'm looking forward to the newly promoted teams away, as they're often only in for one season and I don't have a "second team" in the championship (Carlisle are my second team due to family ties, and I want to "do the 92" one day)

Already been to Palace, so Hull and Cardiff deffo want to go - Sunderland as well, because there's no way we'll be THAT bad at SOL next season, so expect a result.

Blackburn pre season looks tasty as well

Forget Fulham, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal, too expensive.... shame on them!

I have a feeling we'll get Soton away first game

Cardiff is nothing like that abomination of a programme. You'll have a great time though if you come and stay

Status
Not open for further replies.