Away days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be looking forward to them all but the one's which will be my main enjoyment win lose draw

Swansea
Southampton
Fulham
Norwich
and sending them lot down on May Bank Holiday :)

Deffo doing Swansea and Leeds cos I've never been to either and I wan't to be able to say I've been to every big ground in the country at some point.

I'd like to do Southampton but I'm not sure if I'll be able to rope a few people in to go with me. Wouldn't mind doing the Emirates as well this year as I always say I'm going then something comes up.

Count me in lid.

got my swansea ticket, was denied a student ticket despite being a full time student because i'm over 17 :s even though last season, for the same match i was allowed one. i also didn't have a customer number to buy a ticket for this game last season but still managed to purchase one, how the hell did i do that? does anyone know if they set up temporary accounts?

got my swansea ticket, was denied a student ticket despite being a full time student because i'm over 17 :s even though last season, for the same match i was allowed one. i also didn't have a customer number to buy a ticket for this game last season but still managed to purchase one, how the hell did i do that? does anyone know if they set up temporary accounts?

They do.

I got a student one and Im 19 in fact I managed to get two by just showing my ID card.

Status
Not open for further replies.