Awards Evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom1878

Player Valuation: £60m
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/awards-evening-tonight.html

Everton's prestigious end of season awards dinner takes place on Monday evening.

St George's Hall, in Liverpool city centre, is the grand setting for the glamourous ceremony.

A plethora of coveted awards will be handed out to those who have contributed to Everton's success this season - as well as those who have influenced the Club's rich history.

David Moyes, his staff and the entire first team squad will be in attendance, while a number of bona fide Everton legends will also be present.

The main award is the Player of the Season, with voting taking place here on evertonfc.com over the last two weeks.

Martin Tyler and Andy Gray will announce the winners on the night, with other big awards including the Young Player of the Season, and the Goal of the Season. The latest Everton Giant will also be named.

evertonfc.com will provide updates as each award is presented, with interviews on evertonTV with the big winners.

The list of categories is as follows:

Player of the Season
Young Player of the Season
Players' Player of the Season
Goal of the Season
Reserve Player of the Season
Academy Player of the Season
Ladies Player of the Season
Female Disability Player of the Season
Male Disability Player of the Season
Everton Giant
The People's Club Award
Shareholders' Young Player Award
The Howard Kendall Award
Fan of the Year
Employee of the Season

So its tonight, is it not live on EvertonTV like in recent years?! Doesnt mention anything on the site :(...i liked watching that...

Subscription well worth the money then? Hahah.

Its an absolute joke. From "Live matches - being only friendlys", "Live commentaries" being Radio City - which can be found on the web anyway, and match highlights with a commentator who gets Yobo, Yakubu and Saha mixed up, its a joke.

This is probably the thing i look forward to most on EvertonTV, and if its not on, they can cancel my subscription, as i can read most of the player exclusives on NSNO.

Last edited:

Its an absolute joke. From "Live matches - being only friendlys", "Live commentaries" being Radio City - which can be found on the web anyway, and match highlights with a commentator who gets Yobo, Yakubu and Saha mixed up, its a joke.

This is probably the thing i look forward to most on EvertonTV, and if its not on, they can cancel my subscription, as i can read most of the player exclusives on NSNO.

not if you live outside the UK.

out here 6000 miles away toffeeTV is ace.

for the fan abroard it's necessary. for the UK fan, its an accessory.

The Everton Fan of the Year...

Goes to Dominic Boyle. This lad goes into his local newsagent and puts copies of the Evertonian in front of all the Liverpool magazines apparently. A worthy winner for that alone!

... ...

Jeez this is a joke, the awards havnt started yet, and the live commentator guy isnt commentating, posting some e-mails every 10 minutes or so.

GET TO THE AWARDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.