ASTON VILLA CARABAO CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry lads , I’ve found it in the small print on our ticketing website , it’s official .

FAQs​

• Under Carabao Cup competition rules visiting clubs can request 10% of the stadium capacity for visiting fans. For this reason, the North Stand will not be available for home supporters as Everton have exercised their right to the full allocation.

Yeah it’s a tricky one for Everton. Damned if he does damned if he doesn’t , I suppose you just want a decent performance and a bit of fight at least. You were very poor a few weeks ago against us .

I like Dyche as a person but I cannot see him turning things around for you . You may get fortunate again where there’s three worst teams than you, but it’s desperate stuff isn’t it. Like us a few seasons ago we had 4/5 years on the bounce of utter crap then went down and had another season or two of utter crap again.

Utter madness to risk key players in a competition we have virtually zero chances of winning.

Imagine if Beto/Pickford/Tarks/Branth pick up a bad one in a cup game and miss loads of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.