2023/24 Ashley Young

It isn’t the baseline we should be using. But it’s the Young thread and you made a comment insinuating Godfrey being poor. I was simply stating he has still be better than Young (who others are praising in here)
Hmm, neither Young or Godfrey should be playing RB, but both have done very well at times this season.

I would love an attacking fullback, but I wonder if we ever see 1 while Dyche is here?

Hmm, neither Young or Godfrey should be playing RB, but both have done very well at times this season.

I would love an attacking fullback, but I wonder if we ever see 1 while Dyche is here?

….of course we will, Burnley’s LB ripped us a right one at Turf Moor the season they got relegated. I’m sure Dyche will be chuffed with wide players who offer threat in the top third, it’s not his fault he has none (with the exception of Danjuma who clearly has issues given his lack of games in recent seasons).

Excluding some of the brain dead challenges/yellows, not been great, but probably not as bad as made out. Has at least been versatile and papered over the cracks in our thin squad. Might have brought some calmness behind the scenes because he:

a). Has seen it all before at the highest level. Huge experience.

b). Would be largely unaffected if we went down so probably wasn't overly stressed or arsed.

Would rather say genuine polite thanks and goodbye and good luck 🤜🤛

…..turned out a decent loan. RB/LB versatility, terrific defensive record, 2nd most clean sheets in the entire league. There is no argument regarding his regular selection even if I questioned it myself.

Apparently this was a Dyche signing and nothing to do with Thelwell, so another plus for Dyche.

Excluding some of the brain dead challenges/yellows, not been great, but probably not as bad as made out. Has at least been versatile and papered over the cracks in our thin squad. Might have brought some calmness behind the scenes because he:

a). Has seen it all before at the highest level. Huge experience.

b). Would be largely unaffected if we went down so probably wasn't overly stressed or arsed.

Would rather say genuine polite thanks and goodbye and good luck 🤜🤛
This is a huge factor

…..turned out a decent loan. RB/LB versatility, terrific defensive record, 2nd most clean sheets in the entire league. There is no argument regarding his regular selection even if I questioned it myself.

Apparently this was a Dyche signing and nothing to do with Thelwell, so another plus for Dyche.
Literally what I was just typing above.