Arsenal Vs Everton. FA Cup 6th Round, 8th Mar 2014 @ 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck at the Library Blue. Soul less, Guardian reading, tofu munching, blerts the lot of them. All from the wrong side of the river to boot. Smash them good.
Will be leaving for Selhurst early so can watch your game in the pub. Wembley for you, safety for us.....? job done! (and no replay please.....we need to sort out the date for our rearranged game, you've dodged us long enough (lol). You've got Lukaku back now...who else are you waiting for? Dixie and Johnny Morrisey??

Good Luck at the Library Blue. Soul less, Guardian reading, tofu munching, blerts the lot of them. All from the wrong side of the river to boot. Smash them good.
Will be leaving for Selhurst early so can watch your game in the pub. Wembley for you, safety for us.....? job done! (and no replay please.....we need to sort out the date for our rearranged game, you've dodged us long enough (lol). You've got Lukaku back now...who else are you waiting for? Dixie and Johnny Morrisey??

Graeme Sharp is a doubt for tomorrow's game, Roy Vernon an outside chance and Sam Chedzoid is a long term injury.

Good luck against Saints, dude.

That international break was fun, but I do believe it's time to get serious.

UP THE MO'FUGGIN TOFFEES.

I'm really taking the bull by the horns tomorrow.
The Bar where I'm going to watch the match is called 'The Red Corner'.

NEA.

In case anyone's arsed, the idiot savant known as Lawro picks us to draw Saturday and lose at home in the replay.

In case anyone's arsed, the idiot savant known as Lawro picks us to draw Saturday and lose at home in the replay.

I'm sure Lawrenson's prediction league has us sat 17th and Liverpool 23 points clear at the top, so I wouldn't worry yourself over it.

I'm sure Lawrenson's prediction league has us sat 17th and Liverpool 23 points clear at the top, so I wouldn't worry yourself over it.
My mate seen him in Salford a few weeks back went to him with a lottery slip and asked him to pick out six numbers, Lawro said I don't do the lottery, smarmy tool.

I cannot see the away win...but a draw yes.

I would rather get them back in Goodison and let the stadium quake once the ball rips their twine.

Gutted I'm not going to this one. Arsenal need to be hauled over the coals for their blatant ticket piss take over this game. Feeling nervous about it already, quietly confident that we can get a result, but ready for the disappointment just in case.

Come on Blue boys, these are [Poor language removed]!

our bus is leaving at 5am :Blink: ill be ruined by KO.

cant wait, i think it will end a draw myself

Status
Not open for further replies.