Arsenal away Tuesday 19th March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persumably Everton havent sent the tickets out for this yet then as I ordered mine almost a week ago and still havent received it?

I'd enquire about that mate, tickets have been available for this game since February 11th. Everton have got the actual tickets from Arsenal. It's probably something simple like haven't sent them out yet, but I'd still ring them to check.

Although mine arrived last week it was at least one week after I'd ordered them so I wouldn't stress about it yet.
I know, just the club always aim to post them out within 2 working days so the fact its been five just had me a bit concerned

From official site:
Everton's Premier League game against Arsenal will now kick off at 7.45pm on Tuesday 16 April, subject to the date of a potential FA Cup semi-final.

The trip to Emirates Stadium was initially scheduled for Saturday 9 March - the date Everton will now face an FA Cup quarter-final against Wigan.

Should David Moyes' men overcome the Latics and then be drawn to play their FA Cup semi-final on Sunday 14 April, the Arsenal game will move to 7.45pm on Wednesday 17 April.

Why not just make it the Wednesday now?

Status
Not open for further replies.