Arsenal away Tuesday 19th March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we not?

I didn't know teams were ordered when to play re-arranged matches even if the new date was unsuitable.

But that would clear up the mystery to me as to why Swansea and Liverpool played last Sunday.

LFC had travelled back from a Thursday night fixture in Russia and I know they didn't want to play.

Laudrup put the reserves out so Swansea obviously didn't want to play the game then.

They must have been ordered to play on that Sunday.

Don't Plod insist on ten days notice and that is why F.A. Cup replays are delayed until the midweek after the original tie?

In that case, March 6th would be ruled out.

April 3rd is the only logical date it can be.

They also need to give a certain amount of notice before announcing the date.

From official site:

Everton's Premier League game against Arsenal will now kick off at 7.45pm on Tuesday 16 April, subject to the date of a potential FA Cup semi-final.

The trip to Emirates Stadium was initially scheduled for Saturday 9 March - the date Everton will now face an FA Cup quarter-final against Wigan.

Should David Moyes' men overcome the Latics and then be drawn to play their FA Cup semi-final on Sunday 14 April, the Arsenal game will move to 7.45pm on Wednesday 17 April.

Persumably Everton havent sent the tickets out for this yet then as I ordered mine almost a week ago and still havent received it?

Status
Not open for further replies.