Arsenal 0-0 Everton. 16th April @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased with Barkley's contribution in the end. Grew in confidence as the game went on. Gave the ball away carelessly a few times but he won more than his share of tackles and was a big threat going forward.

Same. I've questioned his work rate but he proved me wrong here...he was a terrier all game before he was subbed.

He showed flashes but he's not Premier League sharp for me...yet. His touch was poor, he seemed to panic at simple passes.

When he had space, he grew into the game. When he didn't he wasnt sharp enough to deal with it.

Next season.

once again we hold our own against the top sides. just a shame our thrown away points at the start of the season are coming back to haunt us.

Just going to write the same thing

Play with that spirit and fight and we will beat them

They always find some way or other to win.

Arsenal still have to play Man Utd, Chelsea, City and Spurs. 4th is still on for us IF, and it's a big IF, we beat Liverpool. Unfortunately that really is a massive IF. So at the moment, pretty unlikely but definitely still in sight.

Baines and Pienaar not quite at their usual level, but we had outstanding performances across the pitch. Coleman, Barkley, Fellaini and Jagielka outstanding.

We're still in the mix, its still in our hands. We need to win at Klanfield and the bridge though

Jags MOM by a mile, Proper CB display tonight

Barkley showed why he should start our last 6 games in the AM role, When he had the ball he looked for the forward pass and tried to make things happen

Vic played like the 2010 version tonight, That shot he had in the last 2mins when he could have rolled it to Coleman who was in miles of space made me flip out

Only real moan was the fact the long ball did not work all night yet we kept pumping forward losing it and inviting Arsenal back onto us, We opened them up when we kept it on the deck

That's the toughest game we had left in our run-in, not an ideal result but 4th is still definitely there for the taking

all of spurs remaining games are tough,

chelsea are the most inconsistent side ive ever seen and still need to play liverpool, spurs, man utd and us

arsenal have the easiest run in but still they are ****e.

COYBS

Status
Not open for further replies.