Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would pick Kone over every single one of them

Indeed he would. I thought we were talking about 3rd choice/2nd if Kone were to be injured or be sold (obviously he won't be sold, like).

Tbf to Martinez though. I think if he felt he had decent back up to Lukaku, he'd go into the season with 2 strikers, but even he must have given up on Kone now.

If I were to guess, we'll either loan someone or sign a young striker. Kone will see out the final year of his contract and the majority of next season's budget will go into decent back up.

While I've given up on Kone, too. If asked what type of player we should spend the best part of our remaining budget on, I'd have to choose a playmaker over a striker.

Indeed he would. I thought we were talking about 3rd choice/2nd if Kone were to be injured or be sold (obviously he won't be sold, like).

Tbf to Martinez though. I think if he felt he had decent back up to Lukaku, he'd go into the season with 2 strikers, but even he must have given up on Kone now.

If I were to guess, we'll either loan someone or sign a young striker. Kone will see out the final year of his contract and the majority of next season's budget will go into decent back up.

While I've given up on Kone, too. If asked what type of player we should spend the best part of our remaining budget on, I'd have to choose a playmaker over a striker.

I'd argue that a decent back up striker is essential

If Lukaku goes down with an injury or gets suspended, we're in big trouble because I guarantee you that Martinez will play Kone over Conor. Nailed on

Status
Not open for further replies.