Anyone else not received their ticket yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellaini's Wig

Player Valuation: £50k
Bought a ticket on a season ticket with 0 away's; email said that it would be dispatched yesterday and recieved today, but no ticket has arrived :blink:

Anybody else got this problem and it's typical Everton being ****e at organising or am i gonna have to sit tight and wait for the post tomorrow?

Yes, that happened to me. I watched the postman go past my house at 12:45 today. Phoned EFC at 17:00 to say the ticket hadn’t arrived and they gave me the tracking number. I put the tracking number into the Royal Mail site and it turns out the postman claims to have tried to deliver and left a card – both not true. I now have a customer complaint number from Royal Mail – they say my best option is to (take half a day off work and) go to the depot and pray they release my ticket without the card. My advice is to phone EFC first thing tomorrow and get your tracking number. At least you should be able to locate where the problem lies. Good luck!

I ordered mine last Tuesday and it turned up today - they've been sent with guaranteed next day delivery ( by 1pm ) so I'd get on the phone to the box office tomorrow morning and ask them for the Royal Mail tracking number and then check that on www.royalmail.co.uk - just in case it's gone to the wrong place.

My postie's a blue and I opened the door to hear the cry, "WEMBLEY TICKETS!"

Although I neglected to tell my al fella they were being delivered to my address so he phoned me in a panic at teatime.

posties will be making a fortune, opening everyones tickets up, flogging em for 250 haha, club wembley are same, still havent received a couple i bought last week

Bought a ticket on a season ticket with 0 away's; email said that it would be dispatched yesterday and recieved today, but no ticket has arrived :blink:

Anybody else got this problem and it's typical Everton being ****e at organising or am i gonna have to sit tight and wait for the post tomorrow?

31 ,ooo sunderland fans

First time post so be gentle please! I got my semi final tickets yesterday at 10.30 unfortunately there for someone else! Brilliant! Originally ordered 2 tickets for me and the arl fella but got one ticket for a bloke in Hartlepool. Phoned Everton yesterday but really not helpful. Tried this morning but cant get through. NOT f***in happy!

Rang the box office who gave me tracking number etc. etc. Apparently posty's got them this morning so sitting tight and waiting for the door bell to effing ring. Scared to go for a ****e in case they come and i'm half way through wiping!

Status
Not open for further replies.