any news on the new kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

can you buy the training gear now or is that on pre-order as well? it says new in on evertondirect so I assume that means it's in stock and available for purchase now.

Someone at evertonTV is going to be in the mire after not checking that video first.

Nah. It was completely deliberate.

Unless it happened by accident that those shots were there in the first place (why would they be?), they were filmed accidentally, they were put into the final video accidentally, made it onto the website accidentally, and then served to perfectly balance that shot in a very professional manner (on a cinematography level at least) accidentally.

Also, Nike shirts tend to get leaked a lot. Most of those I would bet my house are intentional.

I won't be getting any of the kits probably as I have several personal and moral issues with Nike, but the away is sharp.

I think I'm gonna go with plain on the away (as I think I'd wear it for years) and Heitinga on the 3rd.

decided upon avoiding the home this year as I usually go with it as my automatic choice but starting to collect to many blue tops that are just getting put away every time a new one comes out, so the black it is for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.