Any Blues in the Reading/ Oxford area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turner

I can be a friend to you
Due to mine/ my wife's jobs I am being plucked from the warming teat of the north west and moving to Reading, and then maybe Oxford in September, (depending on rotation placements) What's the vibe for those blues exiled to/ raised in those parts? Do you have coaches/ minbuses/ supporters' clubs travelling to goodison from down there? Why don't they have gravy on chips?

It's a bit of a footballing wasteland down there really isn't it? It all feels a bit weird not to have seven-eight premier league clubs on your doorstep.

Due to mine/ my wife's jobs I am being plucked from the warming teat of the north west and moving to Reading, and then maybe Oxford in September, (depending on rotation placements) What's the vibe for those blues exiled to/ raised in those parts? Do you have coaches/ minbuses/ supporters' clubs travelling to goodison from down there? Why don't they have gravy on chips?

It's a bit of a footballing wasteland down there really isn't it? It all feels a bit weird not to have seven-eight premier league clubs on your doorstep.

Want to try living near Bristol mate!

I live in reading, used to live in the Centre, now a few miles out. I have a season ticket but can't go much cos of a 15-month old daughter. There are quite a few blues down here,

You were probably the blue i used to see in the Lyndhurst.

Reading's pretty sparse for blues. The walkabout (shudder) is about as good as it gets when we're on the tellybox.

Don't know about that area in particular, but obviously there are several southern members here who get to the home games regularly, NIK and deathbyropeandglass i think, for a start.

I've just got here, and no word of a lie, the following people live in my village:

Teresa May (uurgh)
Paul Daniels
Uri Geller.

Basically it's a bit weird, and currently half of it is under water.

I've just got here, and no word of a lie, the following people live in my village:

Teresa May (uurgh)
Paul Daniels
Uri Geller.

Basically it's a bit weird, and currently half of it is under water.

I live West Oxfordshire/Gloucestershire border ...Oxford is ****e mate, studes AOTS. No major footy clubs here, Oxford Utd can't even afford 4 stands the bunch of tramps.

Status
Not open for further replies.