another Whoopsie

Status
Not open for further replies.
A flat pint! Ditch Chang as the sponsors and hang Kenwright because he didn't check the beer himself and if he did then hang him for drinking the profits.

It was a complete joke only got into the ground after 42 minutes played missed 4 goals. The ticket collection system needs to be looked at. I know I need to get to the ground early to collect but mid week finishing work and getting to the ground 40 minutes before kick off I'd expect to be in gounod. On a positive another great win. Hope lessons learned by the club.

- Club tell fans to arrive early to get tickets.

- Morons arrive 5mins before KO and expect it to take 2mins to get a ticket

- kick off delayed due to fans stil queueing

- blame club.

why cant they go back to cash turnstiles?

I know the club dont get to see who has attended and people wont get their loyalty points, but a few cash turnstiles for the random walkup supporters would be beneficial.

- blame club.

To be fair they were queueing up along Bullens Road and back up to Walton Lane at 7 o'clock, 45 minutes before kick-off was scheduled.

Absolutely ridiculous tonight, I bought tickets online on Friday morning, did not arrive in the post.

Was at the ground and in the queue at 7.00pm, eventually got in the ticket office at 7.55pm and in the ground for 8.05pm. When I left the ticket office id hazard a guess and say there was a good few thousand still in the queue.

Complete joke.

This fan arrives at 19.10 for 19.45 k/off having paid for tickets earlier so just collecting

Joins queue approx 800m long containing roughly 3000 other fans also just collecting

Gets to seat with Blues 4-0 up and 2 mins of first half left

What's so funny?

- blame club.

You are talking ****e mate. The problem was people queing up to collect tickets that they had already bought on line! I arrived 40 minutes before kick off to collect my tickets and got into the ground 10 minutes before half time. It was obvious with over 30 minutes to go before the original kick off that hundreds of people wouldn't get in and yet they only put the kick off back 15 minutes. There was no signs of stewards explaining what was going on to people queuing up. They knew before hand that they had over 1500 people who were going to collect tickets but there was no effective plan in place to speed up the actual collection of tickets. Eventually they put two people on every window but it was to little and too late. When the queue was getting towards the collection office it was the Police who were organising people going into the office and not the stewards. In short it was a major cock up with hundreds of people who had paid for tickets in advance not being able to get in to the game on time. They should have put the kick off back to at least 8.15. Then I have to come on here and hear people like you talking absolute bollocks!!

This fan arrives at 19.10 for 19.45 k/off having paid for tickets earlier so just collecting

Joins queue approx 800m long containing roughly 3000 other fans also just collecting

Gets to seat with Blues 4-0 up and 2 mins of first half left

What's so funny?

I was laughing at andy4efc's response, not the situation.

You are talking ****e mate. The problem was people queing up to collect tickets that they had already bought on line! I arrived 40 minutes before kick off to collect my tickets and got into the ground 10 minutes before half time. It was obvious with over 30 minutes to go before the original kick off that hundreds of people wouldn't get in and yet they only put the kick off back 15 minutes. There was no signs of stewards explaining what was going on to people queuing up. They knew before hand that they had over 1500 people who were going to collect tickets but there was no effective plan in place to speed up the actual collection of tickets. Eventually they put two people on every window but it was to little and too late. When the queue was getting towards the collection office it was the Police who were organising people going into the office and not the stewards. In short it was a major cock up with hundreds of people who had paid for tickets in advance not being able to get in to the game on time. They should have put the kick off back to at least 8.15. Then I have to come on here and hear people like you talking absolute bollocks!!

Do you want some cheese with your whine?

Absolutely ridiculous tonight, I bought tickets online on Friday morning, did not arrive in the post.

Was at the ground and in the queue at 7.00pm, eventually got in the ticket office at 7.55pm and in the ground for 8.05pm. When I left the ticket office id hazard a guess and say there was a good few thousand still in the queue.

Complete joke.

same with us, arrived an hour early and only just got in in time, in fairness i think this was a bit of a freak occurrence no one expected the huge queues for the 2nd round of the league cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.