Another Player From Kilmarnock Arriving In The Summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFC David

Player Valuation: £30m
Mark O'Hara.

At today's match I spotted Davie Weir + this fit's in with the constant rumors about Mark O'Hara who Kilmarnock are desperate to sign up to a long term contract but it's against SPL rule's for a player under 18 to sign a contract of more than 3 years(O'Hara is out of contract next summer) from what I've seen Kennedy is far better and if I was to guess who'll have the better career I'd say Kennedy.

Last edited:
They may as well give us the league title right now.

Edit- He's rated 58 on Fifa FFS.

Last edited:

At today's match I spotted Davie Weir + this fit's in with the constant rumors about Mark O'Hara who Kilmarnock are desperate to sign up to a long term contract but it's against SPL rule's for a player under 18 to sign a contract of more than 3 years(O'Hara is out of contract next summer) from what I've seen Kennedy is far better and if I was to guess who'll have the better career I'd say Kennedy.

EFC DAVID, MOYES?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ara-is-a-target-for-a-number-of-english-clubs

Highly-rated Kilmarnock starlet Mark O'Hara is attracting interest from a number of English clubs, Sky Sports understands.

The defender broke into the Kilmarnock side last season at just 16 and went on to make his first start in Killie's famous 2-0 win over Celtic at Celtic Park last October.

O'Hara made 20 appearances in all competitions last season and his form at Rugby Park caught the attention of a host of clubs south of the border.

Everton are thought to have watched the full-back in action last season, while several Premier League and Championship sides are believed to be keeping tabs on his progress.

The versatile defender, who does not turn 18 until December, is regarded as one of the best young prospects to emerge in Scotland in recent years and is tipped for a big future in the game.

Kilmarnock are reluctant to lose O'Hara, but are braced for offers for the full-back if he continues his rapid development.

Ignore the last bit as our chairman would sell in a nano-second.

Status
Not open for further replies.