Andy Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always liked him, thought he did well for us, and scored some big goals e.g. the goals against liverpool and that goal against arsenal, always worked his socks off too.

People that don't understand football think Bendtner is rubbish.

Bendtner (if told every day that he is the best player in the world by his manager and fans) is awesome on his day. Not the best finisher but a quality touch, he mixes it up and has great vision. Again, he's only 23 and is yet to show his full potential, but he has the tools.

My opinion. But my opinion is right as always.

Nik???

He was alright, once the refs had got onto his "willingness to fall over" after his season at Palace where he had won more penalties than Steven Gerrard his impact wasn't so great.

Fans will remember him for the Liverpool goals which is good for him. I will remember him as the striker moyes turned into a winger.

Cracking lad is AJ. I will always regard him as 'one of us'. That last minute goal during the hail storm against Arsenal will live long in the memory.

I forget why we sold him now. Was it only for the money? I remember his form dipping after being accused of being a diver, but I'm sure he was still pretty good and always worked hard.

Spurs away when we went down to 10 men (Neville) getting sent off and then he scored twice. Was one of the best aways ever- all we sang was 'we've only got 10 men' and the AJ song

Mourinho,Wenger and Warnock did for the lad unfortunately accusing him of being a "diver" lost count of the number of cast iron pens he should have had,some great memories though,would have left an even bigger hero if he hadn't missed that sitter at the tinmine though!

One at Blackburn away was beyond belief.

He was just smashed over by Todd - ball nowhere near and got nothing.

I forget why we sold him now. Was it only for the money? I remember his form dipping after being accused of being a diver, but I'm sure he was still pretty good and always worked hard.

He wasn't that good anymore and was no longer drawing pens after conplaints from Sky Clubs. Plus he was being platooned out wide because Saha? was doing well at the time. Had a few decent moments at Fulham I guess. I still can't believe we got 10.25M from Fulham for him.

He wasn't that good anymore and was no longer drawing pens after conplaints from Sky Clubs. Plus he was being platooned out wide because Saha? was doing well at the time. Had a few decent moments at Fulham I guess. I still can't believe we got 10.25M from Fulham for him.

The yak wasn't it?

We only bought in saha after Johnson left.

Status
Not open for further replies.