And so it goes......

Status
Not open for further replies.

bflefc

Player Valuation: £30m
It just HAD to happen after our home defeat today.

You just KNEW that lot'd win at City. And so it goes - they've just taken the lead.

Oh well.

*cracks open the bleach*

like I just said you play your strongest side available Liverpool have done it and are leading, Arsenal, Utd and Newcastle did and also all won. We on the other hand with the poorest options of the bench decided to underestimate the opposition and it bit us on the arse. I love Bobby but he needs to knock this ****e on the head, did it against Palace, Spurs and Fulham and a coincidence we drew 2 and lost 1.

like I just said you play your strongest side available Liverpool have done it and are leading, Arsenal, Utd and Newcastle did and also all won. We on the other hand with the poorest options of the bench decided to underestimate the opposition and it bit us on the arse. I love Bobby but he needs to knock this ****e on the head, did it against Palace, Spurs and Fulham and a coincidence we drew 2 and lost 1.

I don't know about that pal, Howards sending off was the decider on Sunderland today, we could have won that easily if not for that. I like having strength on the bench and resting some quality is good too. A few games this season we had a good edge when giving the opposition something new to think about bringing on the likes of Mirallas, Del boy, Barkley etc. Like when Deulofeu came on against a more tired United the defense, they didn't know how to deal with his runs down the center right and it freed up space for an unmarked Oviedo. Moyes picked what was his team favorite team was each week and it became predictable. We should bounce back from this. We dominated Sunderland. Thank **** we have two games in the next few games.

It just HAD to happen after our home defeat today.

You just KNEW that lot'd win at City.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.