2023/24 Amadou Onana

except for brainthwaite and mykolenko and could argue pickford as he didnt have much to do, every player was useless.

he needs to do more, but that midfield 3 does not work, we as fans know this, but the manager doesnt apparently.

i think he comes good when he's playing in a better midfield and a better manager, he was abysmal yesterday though
You can put Gana in the bin as well.
I expected us to go at Arsenal from the off, rough them up a bit and get the crowd going, instead we just rolled over and watched them take the Mick.

I think people are being incredibly harsh with some of our young lads. Onana and Patterson are just young boys at the start of their career and there are people crucifying them on here, god help Branthwaite when he makes a mistake and should Chermiti not score ten this season he'll be deemed trash.

These young lads are the immediate future of the club and need supporting not getting jumped on every game, it helps nobody.

We can't both want to invest in youth to develop to sell on and then not develop that youth anyway. I think we have got the model right, just about now, but we seriously need to cut the young lads a bit of slack.