2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact he still managed to put in one of those tackles from behind with the wrong foot that he does so often and wins the ball was unreal.
He was fine today, whole team was 6 or 7 out of 10, if only we had someone putting the ball in the net.
Yeah he made one great tackle in the first half, miss timed he was off

Could go on and be a top player. Shame we have to put up with the inconsistency so another club can benefit in the future.

He shouldn't and wouldn't be starting week in week out for a team not fighting relegation.

player of the match against Arsenal, literally 3 weeks ago.
And substituted in the next three games, I wonder why?
That yellow was pathetic from the ref who lost the plot, it ruined his day, he had too play softer for 88 minutes
He played like he usually plays in and out of the game for long spells doing very little a very good header and a good sliding tackle we’re the highlights of his game. He would make a good cheer leader though, the way he comes on the pitch at the end of the game to serenade the crowd even though he’s been dragged off the last three matches.

I feel like he's been playing to far forward recently which I understand if he's the target for Coady or Tarkowskis long passes but feel he's better deeper getting on the ball but the ability to get forward now and again

Indeed and let's hope he is again next game but since then he's been poor and is why Dyche has pulled him off early.

R.gif

Complete liability last few games. When you think of his best moments since he joined, it includes winning a throw in doesn't it?
And he asked the crowd to cheer more after winning that throw in, I wish he was as half as good as he thinks he is or even a tenth as good as some fans think he is, just a taller version of Iwobi to me.

Could go on and be a top player. Shame we have to put up with the inconsistency so another club can benefit in the future.

He shouldn't and wouldn't be starting week in week out for a team not fighting relegation.
We should have a team packed with players like him…

Great talent looking to move to the high table of football. Buy them and sell high. Make a profit. Reinvest. We did The first bit with Richarlison but screwed up the second bit!

Get enough of them and the team will become successful and they won’t need to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.