2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his undoubted ability, and physical attributes, I’m starting to hope he actually does something that impacts the course of a game soon?

Not denouncing him as cack at all, he can be as good as he wants to be and will be moaning about CL football next summer, but he gets lots of plaudits for doing the absolute bare minimum of what you’d expect from a Watford CM. Plays like he is feeling his way into the PL and has no need to at all. He is a dead cert to succeed if he stays fit. Needs to urgently take the shackles off and stamp his name on some matches now.

Given his undoubted ability, and physical attributes, I’m starting to hope he actually does something that impacts the course of a game soon?

Not denouncing him as cack at all, he can be as good as he wants to be and will be moaning about CL football next summer, but he gets lots of plaudits for doing the absolute bare minimum of what you’d expect from a Watford CM. Plays like he is feeling his way into the PL and has no need to at all. He is a dead cert to succeed if he stays fit. Needs to urgently take the shackles off and stamp his name on some matches now.
He's 21. I think that will all come.

Status
Not open for further replies.