Alternative Season Wrap Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy McGurk

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Please put forward your nominations for the following.

1. Celebration of the season (Seamus slide for me)
2. Miss of the season (Kone against I don't know, someone help me)
3. Angriest moment of the season (Jags slack sideways pass which put Liverpool 4-0 up, I know he was injured but in the past 4 seasons a centre back always does that against the sh@te.)
4. Chant of the season (Haven't been to a game this season but Allez seems a fave)
5. Villain of the season (Moyes is too easy, Arteta for me)

Any GIFs available for this would be welcome

1. Celebration of the season
Seamus against Swansea, the slide, and then just going mental against the sideboard. How any of us would celebrate playing for Everton I guess.
2. Miss of the season
Deulofeu against them lot at Goodison. Was so sure he was about to become a Goodison favourite
3. Angriest moment of the season
Just THAT game at the pit. Absolutely awful.
4. Chant of the season
Have't been this season myself either, but I mean it HAS to be Oviedo Baby surely!?
5. Villain of the season
Leon Osman

Agree that Colemans away to Swansea was the best, just sheer passion shown there.
2. Miss of the season
Kone vs Hull
3. Angriest moment
Getting rolled over by the [Poor language removed] followed closely by the Arsenal game in the cup. Annoyed me for days that one, was so gutted npt tp get to Wembley even though they deserved to win.
4. Chant of the season
Allez allez allez is great but got over used, the new one 'Roberto had a dream' is pretty good but can see that going the same way and being oversung.
5. Villain of the season
I'll go with Gerrard because he's an all round pr1ck and I'm not looking forward to the media wankfest when he lifts the prem in may

Last edited:
Celebration: barkleys after his first everton goal vs norwich Miss of the season: kone vs hull Angriest moment: possibly having to see the RS win the title. Chant: here's to you ross barkley, everton loves you more than you will know woahhhh

1. Celebration of the season - Either Oviedo & Distin (at the end of the match) at OT or Lukaku against Arsenal
2. Miss of the season - (Kone against I don't know, someone help me) No point in changing this but I also can't remember who it was against.
3. Angriest moment of the season - Palace, missed a massive trick with that game.
4. Chant of the season -Allez Allez Allez Oh is up there but the return of Duncan Duncan Ferguson is a simple but good one. Prob the first set of fans to ever sing for a first team coach :)
5. Villain of the season - Clattenburg, no specific reason on this season but just because he is a massive [Poor language removed] and always will be.

1. Celebration of the season - Martinez.
2. Miss of the season - Deulofeu v Liverpool
3. Angriest moment of the season - Nearly blowing a 3-0 lead against Newcastle. We destroyed them in the first half.
4. Chant of the season (Haven't been to a game this season but Allez seems a fave) - same!
5. Villain of the season - Suarez

1. Celebration of the season - Seamus Coleman at Old Trafford
2. Miss of the season - Osman somewhere
3. Angriest moment of the season - Sturridge's chip
4. Chant of the season - Allez allez oh
5. Villain of the season - All the nasty pundits et al who don't like loans

Celebration: Stones' preseason chip penalty turned taunt of the Juventus keeper.

Miss: Kone.

Angriest: every corner, all season.

Chant: Allez allez allez oh.

Villain: Arteta.

Lukaku smashing the cornerflag

Kone vs Hull probably

Deulofeu's non-exsisting ability to cut inside

Allez Allez Allez oh

Wenger is my villain

Seamus against Swansea wins, special mention for Oviedo on Distin's shoulders at Old Trafford. That is the image of the season for me.

2. Miss of the season
Fellaini against West Brom when he hit the post. Was easier to score and with that miss went the valuable 3 points.

3. Angriest moment of the season
Crystal Palace game. We knew what we needed to do and just didn't approach the game in the right frame of mind. We appeared nervous and that is sickening if it costs us 4th place.

4. Chant of the season
Allez Allez Allez OH, now robbed by half the league sadly

5. Villain of the season
Daniel Sturridge, his last minute equaliser was horrible, and his goal ended the away fixture as a contest, plus his celebration makes we want to smash his face in.

Status
Not open for further replies.