ALLARDYCE - Any positives

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's added a factor of the unknown to our future results - they may be bad, they may be good. We may win the league next season. We may get relegated.

Whereas at the moment, results are entirely predictable, and entirely bad. Therefore change = potentially better results. And let's face it, it's almost impossible for him to make us any worse. We're already absolutely awful.

Besides, I don't care about the style of football played. It's irrelevant. I care about Everton a) winning and b) not cheating. As a former (rubbish) defender myself, I've no issue with watching a solid defensive performance, and don't really care how many passes or stepovers are achieved by the end of the game.

a) Winning
b) Not Cheating

And that's it.

Besides, I don't care about the style of football played. It's irrelevant. I care about Everton a) winning and b) not cheating. As a former (rubbish) defender myself, I've no issue with watching a solid defensive performance, and don't really care how many passes or stepovers are achieved by the end of the game.

a) Winning
b) Not Cheating

And that's it.

I don’t mind if we cheat and win. But that’s just me. I’m a bad person.

It comes two weeks before a derby, catalyst for a win hopefully. New managers like win their first 10 games right, right, right..............

A positive is we get to see how many grown-arse petulant children we have supporting the club. Some proper Geordie behaviour happening AOTS.
I have to say I had the same thought, and was mildly roasted for saying it.

We are where we are, he’s not perfect but is here to try to get us out of it.

Some people are going on like we’ve played like Barca for the past 25 years.

Anyway, I’m far from over the moon but am prepared to see what happens and give a fair chance.

I have to say I had the same thought, and was mildly roasted for saying it.

We are where we are, he’s not perfect but is here to try to get us out of it.

Some people are going on like we’ve played like Barca for the past 25 years.

Anyway, I’m far from over the moon but am prepared to see what happens and give a fair chance.

I said some thing like that on another thread no matter what, I will always be a blue come what may.

Let me think.

1. Sam isn't gonna win the league, but hopefully, this stops the rot of 4-1,5-1, he is the master of 1-0, which will do for now
2. Relegation is unthinkable, so avoid that and its job done. Bin him off after thats any consolotion, which is why i assume the 18 month deal is here
3. He will rub people up the wrong way, and ensure the sh*thouses go quickly. Goes without saying who i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.